Thursday 11 August 2016

Miner Mike's Adventure Town


Located in the middle of the Ozarks in the teasingly named Osage Beach is Miner Mike's Adventure Town FEC.

and inside that, elevated above your heads was a small but nippy powered mine train coaster. 


(Photo is Tal's)

and there was no problems whatsoever with riding it. The operators here were great and interested in why we'd pop by their little place.

Not wanting to leave immediately like a lamb we grabbed a quick drink. These drinks are amazing soda drinks. I need to track these down in the UK


A little explore discovered that we'd come in the back door and the coaster had a fancier entrance had we come in through the other side of the building.

That side was a huge amusement hall with some great games including this four-player air hockey

and my favourite, the Harley Davidson LA Riders which was in perfect working order which is rare for these given how old the game is.

Rather disappointingly I didn't manage to get the top score, which I often do whilst blowing my own trumpet. I had to make do with a sixth place. I was disappointed :(

There wasn't much more to say about this place, it was a convenient little stop that we could have remained at longer due to the good selection of games, but it was more important for us to get to St Louis so we were quickly on our way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment