Thursday 6 October 2016

Voodoo Donuts

There's a Voodoo Donuts in Denver, and having enjoyed the ones we bought in Portland we had to stop by this place again.



Located near the corner of Humboldt and E Colfax Avenue this is the fourth in the chain. At the time of writing there are 7 including a pop-up trailer and a branch in Taiwan (which makes me want to visit there more)


They have a crazy array of donuts.


and look to be doing custom cake toppings too.


Famous for their arty pink boxes I asked for a random selection of 4 including the signature one. I'm happy to let them choose what I get.


and the random three were Bacon Maple Bar (yes, real bacon), Captain my Captain made with Captain Crunch cereal and Grape Ape. They were lovely!


This is the signature piece, the Voodoo Donut. A lot of chocolate and almost too good to eat, but oh, so good!

next

No comments:

Post a Comment